google.com, pub-9551754683506821, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 More Food Adventures: My date with Sweet---

My date with Sweet---

>> Saturday, September 19, 2009

After claiming Sweet's OC Training Pack from National Bookstore, we went straight to Greenwich.. We were hungry so we decided to pig out, my sister and I..




Below are the foodies we ordered..




Four Seasons Fit n Right Pitcher for P 139.00






Came first was "Our dessert" Brownie at P 14.00 each




And the 7 meats and cheeses overload pizza, double at P 225.00



Overall, it was a great afternoon. Loved all the foodies.. The pizza we ordered really lived up to our expectations... We finished everything.. Wahoo.. Greenwich people are good in customer service so I give them a thumbs up also..


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP