google.com, pub-9551754683506821, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 More Food Adventures: yummy sunday-- spreads from davao--

yummy sunday-- spreads from davao--

>> Sunday, August 30, 2009

In my other blog, I mentioned that my sister Sweet arrived from Davao City Tuesday evening with goodies from Emerald Farm and Lucille's.. For my Yummy Sunday entry, I am featuring these two tasty spreads, as they are strangely yummy--- hahaha.. For these two, we bought bread from Pan de Pugon before fetching her from the terminal... She texted ahead of time to buy bread for midnight snack... When she opened her loot, out came the two bottles.. This is best partnered with very cold pineapple guave juice from Del Monte...

What's your Yummy Sunday? By the way, check out what I have prepared FROM MY KITCHEN this weekend... find it here...

For more of YUMMY SUNDAY, click the badge below...



Have a blessed Sunday everyone...


9 comments:

grace August 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

as in yummy kau na.. to the highest level...
joker darl... my $30 opps sa SS na disaprroved kay nag subod sa akong PPP na post.. ngeekkk very ignorant.. mau nalang sa imong uncle nadugay ug post.. wala nag sunod. lesson learned

Mommy Dharlz August 30, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

mao ba te? hala.. anyway, if making opps, make it a habit na ialternate jud nimu ang opps ug plain post.. if dili ka kahunahuna ug something to write, memes and contets will do..

Perfectly Blended August 30, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Oh, I never tried this one... Tagai ko beh.. LOL! Im sure the Durian peanut butter taste good.:)

Ladynred August 30, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Na miss na nako ang mga spread na yan! Yummy jud na kaau!

Sarah August 31, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

wow, I missed peanut butter too. Loved it, glad to be here.

Fex August 31, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

looks yummy, la pako ka tilaw ana.

Laine August 31, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

hmmmmmmm...i love peanut butter. yummy ayo imo peanut butter but i haven't tried durian jam. aha ka nakakuha ana dharlz?

i♥pinkc00kies August 31, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

durian flavored peanut butter?! hmmm...

genejosh September 2, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

It's new to me..I'll surely try this pag meron..he..he..

BTW, thanks talaga for the 1000EC sponsorship of this blog to my upcoming contest as well as the I BLOG CDO blog-dili lang makasulod ako comment didto..I dunno why...

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

  © Blogger template Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP